Book a hotel near La Roca Village, Barcelona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near La Roca Village
La Roca Village Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to La Roca Village during your vacation?
To check it out, make a trip to Barcelona. You'll soon find out what makes this city so popular with visitors.
You won’t be left out in the cold when trying to book some accommodation around La Roca Village. There are 15 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. You can check out the Hotel Blancafort Spa Termal and Hotel Can Galvany Golf & Spa.
If you're sick of choosing between eating out at a nice restaurant and buying souvenirs, then free up some of your daily budget by staying at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced hotels. Some of your options are the Hotel Granollers and the B&B Hotel Barcelona-Granollers.
After you've soaked up the various sites, indulge yourself at one of the handful of luxurious hotels that are just a short drive away. Check availability at the Augusta Barcelona Vallés and Hotel Ciutat de Granollers.
A mere 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, Café & Té (Company Stores, 28 B, C.C. LA Roca Village, La Roca del Vallès) is a warm and welcoming place to savor an excellent coffee or two and delicious treats. For a hearty meal that will truly tame a fierce appetite, find a table at Sushi Bar (la del, Polígon Can Massaguer Nord, 4F, La Roca del Vallès), only 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near La Roca VillageHere are some more of the region's other popular attractions:
- Show off your posture, stance and swing at Vilalba Golf.
- Notch a few birdies, get a workout and mentally challenge yourself at the local Golf La Roca.
- Speed kings will love Karting Cardedeu! Race around the corners as you try and beat your friends!
- Even if you don't plan to take an indoor tour of The Constable's House, this impressive landmark is still worth viewing from the outside.
- La Porxada is a prominent stop that provides visitors with a poignant look into the stories of the community.