Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in LaGrange, GA from $45
Top LaGrange Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss LaGrange, a city known for its bird watching, and sights like LaGrange College and West Point Lake. Choose from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in LaGrange and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in LaGrange with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Franklin Delano Roosevelt State Park, Warm Springs Regional Fisheries Center, and Hills and Dales Estate.
- Other things to see include Wild Animal Safari, Little White House, and LaGrange Art Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Petsense.
- For vet care, Dr. Brian Kirby, Hendricks Animal Clinic Inc, and Family Pet Care are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in LaGrange
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham LaGrange / I-85
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Valley Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Rodeway Inn
Pets are allowed at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in LaGrange
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in LaGrange.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.