Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lacey, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Regional Athletic Complex and Stottle Winery Tasting Room. Take your pick from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lacey and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lacey with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually National Wildlife Area.
- Other things to see include Madsen Family Cellars, Nisqually Reach Nature Center, and Nisqually Red Wind Casino.
- Need a pet store? Try Mud Bay, Floral Ingenuity, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Healthy Pets Animal Hospital, and Evergreen Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lacey
- Days Inn by Wyndham Lacey Olympia Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and exceptional value.
- Quality Inn & Suites Lacey
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- La Quinta Inn Olympia-Lacey
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lacey
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Lacey.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.