Book a hotel near Lafayette Reservoir, Lafayette
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lafayette Reservoir
Lafayette Reservoir Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Lafayette Reservoir is one sure-fire way to make the most of your next break.
It is located in Lafayette, 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Make your trip to Lafayette Reservoir convenient and comfortable by staying just a short drive away. You'll discover 14 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one appeals to you the most out of the Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa and Walnut Creek Marriott.
Modest but comfortable rooms at bargain rates. That's exactly what you'll discover when you stay at one of the affordable hotels here. The Diablo Mountain Inn and the Pleasant Hill Inn are worth a shot.
If you are searching for an upmarket option withing easy commuting distance, try the Renaissance Clubsport Walnut Creek Hotel, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Would you like a break from always being on the move? Fine food, coupled with warm service, makes T's Firehouse Indian Cuisine and Sports Bar (3709 Mount Diablo Boulevard, Lafayette) an enjoyable place to eat, only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lafayette ReservoirYou'll be able to explore a variety of other attractions after enjoying Lafayette Reservoir:
- Most visitors here will hear about Lafayette Gallery at one point or another. It's a well-known local store.
- You can mingle with locals and other tourists alike while taking in an entertaining movie at Orinda Theater.
- If you're in need of an outdoor adventure, explore Briones Park, a popular recreational area.
- Reminisce about the days of your youth with an approved visit to Saint Mary's College.
- Spice up your evenings and sample the area's art scene. California Shakespeare Theater puts on an assortment of plays for you to take in.