Book a hotel near Lagos City Mall, Lagos
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lagos City Mall
Lagos City Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way over to Lagos City Mall?
It's just one of the many things to do in the wonderful city of Lagos.
There's a huge selection of hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lagos City Mall. Out of 24 candidates you should be able to get something that suits your needs. The InterContinental Lagos and the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I. are two choices that are only 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. You could also check out The Federal Palace Hotel & Casino, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Anybody who appreciates a deal should appreciate staying a night at the Amara Suites, a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Some might say that life is too short to get hung up on what's in your bank account. Indulge in a night or two at one of the numerous luxurious establishments that are nearby. The Westwood Hotel Ikoyi Lagos is one of the top-rated places, and it's situated only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. Alternatively, you could reserve a room at the Blowfish Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Get comfortable, give your legs a break and enjoy a light meal at Mokis Catering Service Ltd, a popular coffee shop just a stone's throw from Lagos City Mall. You can locate more extensive food options also close by at La Pizza And Shawarma ( City Mall ). Don't forget that you're on a break. You're entitled to enjoy a drink or two before you call it a day, and SWE Bar is yet another short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Lagos City MallOnce you've finished with Lagos City Mall, you can look forward to the area's other sights:
- Educating yourself about the history of a place at Nigerian National Museum will surely make you feel more appreciative of the land and its inhabitants during your getaway.
- MUSON Centre provides all the essential services required for a successful and well-received event.
- Let your kids burn off some of their seemingly limitless energy by playing at Freedom Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- It doesn't matter if you want to shop for fun, or only grab what you need, you can enjoy some great deals at Silverbird Galleria.
- Eko Gym and Spa is a popular recreation center that is enjoyed by locals and visitors alike. Head over there and burn off some calories