Book a hotel near Lagos Motor Boat Club, Ikoyi
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lagos Motor Boat Club
Lagos Motor Boat Club Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are looking for something engaging to do during your next vacation, a visit to Lagos Motor Boat Club is a great idea.
To see it, along with a fantastic array of other attractions, pack your things and head to the wonderful city of Lagos.
Sleeping in a hotel that is conveniently located at the heart of the action sets you up for a more memorable trip. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lagos Motor Boat Club, you can select from as many as 32 accommodation options. The Southern Sun Ikoyi is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, the InterContinental Lagos and the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Lagos, V.I. are conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you're on the lookout for an inexpensive hotel, look no further than the Amara Suites, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Visitors will discover a comprehensive selection of superior services at the area's luxury hotels. Two selections are the Federal Palace Hotel & Casino, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Westwood Hotel Ikoyi Lagos, 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.
Once you're done with Lagos Motor Boat Club, take a walk to Elsie Place and enjoy a cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If your stomach is still grumbling, check out The Freshly Ground Coffee Co, a great eatery nearby. If you have no desire to crawl into bed just yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of wine or beer at The Waterside Ikoyi, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Lagos Motor Boat ClubWhen you're finished checking out Lagos Motor Boat Club, get ready for all that the wider region has available:
- Check out the interesting exhibitions on display at Nigerian National Museum.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, think beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and find the perfect souvenir at Lagos City Mall.
- If you're searching for an event area that has excellent services, you should check out MUSON Centre. You can be certain that there are a range of accommodation options in the vicinity.
- Head over to Freedom Park, a grassy oasis, and simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring the green, leafy landscape that surrounds you.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Silverbird Galleria, where you can score almost anything you need, from the latest fashion pieces, to souvenirs and general supplies.