Book a hotel near Lagos State Government Secretariat, Ikeja
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lagos State Government Secretariat
Lagos State Government Secretariat Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't sit around wondering about what to do next. Lagos State Government Secretariat is calling to you.
You'll find it in Lagos, a well-loved city that beckons travelers from all over the world.
Spending your time in a hotel that is conveniently situated at the center of the action helps make for a more memorable trip. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lagos State Government Secretariat, you will be able to choose from as many as 20 accommodation possibilities. Some choices to have a look at are the Best Western Plus Lagos Ikeja, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hotel ibis Lagos Ikeja, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Reliance Royal Suites, situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For those that have to save money, there are some bargain hotels a short walk away. For example, you'll find the Divine Fountain Agidingbi 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Diplomat Hotel Ikeja is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you'd like to indulge yourself or ramp up the romance in your relationship, a stop at a luxury hotel is well worth the money. You'll find a few close by. Look into the Protea Hotel by Marriott Ikeja Select, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or the Apartment Royale Hotel and Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you're a tea lover or a coffee nerd, you're going to need something to keep you going. Just a short walk from Lagos State Government Secretariat, Mugg & Bean provides an enticing variety of hot beverages and snacks. Another nearby option is IYA MUSHIN CANTEEN, where you can sit down and enjoy a greater selection of meals. A glass or two of wine at Seven Eagles Spur might be just the thing after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Lagos State Government SecretariatYou can check out an assortment of other attractions after enjoying Lagos State Government Secretariat:
- Go in search of a bargain, run some errands or simply enjoy browsing the impressive collection of stores at Actis Ikeja Mall.
- Gain a more expansive understanding of the spirit of the area by visiting Daystar Christian Centre, a house of worship.
- Are you keen to give your wallet a workout? The popular Computer Village is an essential stop on a lot of people's shopping itineraries.
- Lagos Country Club is a popular recreation center that is appreciated by locals and visitors alike. Head there for a few hours of fitness.
- If you're a golf lover and would love to play, pay a visit to Ikeja Golf Club.