Book a hotel near Laguna Culinary Arts Academy, Laguna Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Laguna Culinary Arts Academy
Laguna Culinary Arts Academy Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't waste time wondering about what you should do next. Laguna Culinary Arts Academy is calling to you.
It's located in Laguna Beach. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 400 miles (644 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Are you only here for a limited time? Make a reservation at one of the 16 hotels that lie within an easy drive of Laguna Culinary Arts Academy. Many travelers appreciate the Surf And Sand Resort, Inn at Laguna Beach and Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You will sleep tighter than your purse strings at the Tides Laguna Beach. You'll find it 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
After you have photographed the various sites, relax at one of the few elegant hotels that are a quick drive away. Rooms at The Villas at Pelican Hill Resort and Montage Laguna Beach are ideal choices.
If you want a quick rest from roaming around Laguna Culinary Arts Academy, take the short walk to Kitchen In The Canyon for a steaming hot cup or two of coffee. Another kind crossed-culture canteen is a well-known choice that's nearby if you want something more nourishing. After the sun has gone down, make your way down the road to Ivory Restaurant and Lounge for a beer, wine or whatever takes your interest.
Other Things to Do Near Laguna Culinary Arts AcademyYou can stop by an assortment of other attractions after visiting Laguna Culinary Arts Academy:
- Enjoy a selection of the exhibits and cultural events offered by Sawdust Art Festival Grounds and become more knowledgeable about the local arts and culture scene.
- Enjoy your choice of exhibits and cultural events regularly offered by Festival of Arts and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.
- Spice up your evenings and experience the area's art scene. Laguna Playhouse puts on various plays for you to enjoy.
- You can imagine you've been transported to an earlier time as you go on a tour of Murphy-Smith Historical Bungalow, a local historic house.
- Fans of water sports will enjoy Laguna Beach Paddle Boarding, where there's a range of activities that will get you in the water.