Aloha and welcome to Maui!
**Hokulani 1034 with beautiful Mountain and rainbow views and some ocean views**
We have a collection of beautiful Honua Kai condos in both towers. We have several one bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom condos. We also have many 3 bedroom Luana Villas at the resort.
If our calendar is not open in this condo, please contact me as I may have availability in our other condos.
Hokulani 1034 is a corner unit with gorgeous mountain views and some ocean views. This penthouse offers expansive mountain views are second to none.
This condo offers a superb location, which allows you to relax and enjoy the tranquility of the surroundings.
You are steps away from easy elevator access, and near to pools, beach, BBQs and underground parking.
This condo is among the most spacious 2 bedroom condos in Honua Kai, offering 1235 square feet in the condo. Enjoy your morning coffee in our oversized 190 sq. ft. lanai as you watch the amazing sunrise from the West Maui Mountains.
Dine on the lanai or inside the condo. The wall of folding Nana doors can be opened and the lanai space can be incorporated seamlessly into the living area.
The Honua Kai (HK) resort is located at the northern end of golden Ka'anapali Beach, considered one of the world's best, warmed by the beautiful Maui sun and overlooking the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
Honua Kai is Maui's newest beachfront ultra-luxury resort with dining, shops, activities desk and beautiful grounds spanning multiple swimming pools, waterfalls, exotic flower gardens and rolling greens.
Some of our condominium's glorious highlights are noted below:
* Stunning oceanfront resort with spectacular breathtaking ocean & Maui hillside views! GORGEOUS sunset views with the sun setting between Lanai and Molokai!
* Just a few steps from the ocean, hot tubs & numerous oceanfront pools!
* On-site access to upscale Duke's Restaurant
* Gleaming new kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances & granite countertops!
* Large baths with shower and separate tubs. Granite vanity tops
* Living room with plasma TV, and Blue Rey player!
* Spacious 1235 square feet interior plus 190 sq.ft. lanai for al fresco dining, w/wall of folding glass doors opening up to the living room! True indoor-outdoor living
* Best accommodations for up to 6 people. Ideal for couples or families
* Pack and Play (sheets not provided)
* High Chair
*State of the art fitness center with new equipment.
This luxury condo is in one of the best locations in Maui! It is beautifully and professionally designed to help you relax and enjoy your Maui vacation. It is the perfect choice for a romantic escape - or for the family trip of a lifetime.Tropical Ocean Front Setting
• Luxurious Open Air Lobby with Ocean Views
• Courtyard with Infinity Koi Pond
• Aina Gourmet Market
• Infinity-Edge Formal Pool with Cabanas, Aqua Loungers, and Hot Tubs
• Ocean Front Lazy River Pool
• Spacious Open Floor Plans
• Central A/C
• WiFi included in the amenity fee
• Poolside Gas/Electric BBQ's
• $25/Day plus Tax Amenity Fee, includes parking for one car*
• Miles of walkway allows you to enjoy the length of Kaanapali Beach
• Smoking Prohibited on Property
~Resort policies/fees and Hawaii taxes are subject to change without notice
* Guests must complete and sign our Terms and Conditions within 48 hours of booking.
Gracefully and attractively furnished - new kitchen, large living room with sofa-bed, dining for 4, and a large private lanai featuring nice patio furniture. Amenities include central air conditioning, walk-in showers, separate tubs, and natural stone counters.
Across the street is a shopping center including:
Java Jazz, the 'Best Coffee in Maui' cafe
Large variety of food stores and shops
Walking distance to the farmer's market
Food trucks are walking distance
The view from the condo and Lanai is beautiful West Maui Mountains and gorgeous rainbows.
The sights from the resort are ever-changing - with sailboats, cruise ships, snorkelers, turtles, and sunbathers.
**************NOTE: Due to the recent COVID19 pandemic, resort amenities may be subject to change or closure" ******************
The State of Hawaii mandates a total tax of 17.416%. Excise tax is 4.166% and Transient Tax is 13.25% effective as of November 1, 2021 to be paid on all transient accommodations. Taxes are identified on the reservation confirmation (Subject to change). (The higher rate of 17.416% applies to all departures after 11/1/2021) regardless of when the property was booked.
(***Please read the cancellation policy as VRBO does not have the option we have chosen so it inaccurately shows no refunds***)
"We highly recommend that all guests PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE" we will enforce our cancelation policy. All guests must sign our terms and conditions"
CANCELATION POLICY: Cancellation outside a 60-day period prior to arrival is subject to a 10% (of total) cancellation fee. Any cancellations made within the 60-day period may result in forfeiture of all monies paid. Please review the listing Terms and Conditions for more information. We highly recommend that all guests purchase a travel insurance policy. Cancelation policy is strictly enforced.
Guests have access to all the Honua Kai Resort amenities subject to availability.
Resort has a NO PET policy.
Maui No Ka Oi means 'Maui is the best' - quite literally - for the best and most beautiful vacation you will have in your Kaanapali 'home away from home'. Aloha!