• Five minute walk to three world-class beaches, including Kapalua® Bay, rated the "Best Beach in the World" by Dr. Beach, and “Best Beach in the US,” by Conde Nast
• Breathtaking ocean, island AND coastal views
• Large lanai offering guests lots of space to spend their time outdoors
• Ideal location for whale watching
• Spacious, 1156 sqaure foot floor plan with two full bathrooms, plus washer and dryer
• Closely located to one of the two pools and BBQs
• Starter supply of coffee, paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry/dish detergent
• Beach towels, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, beach umbrella and cooler provided
The Ridge Highlights
• Low population density complex, featuring seclusion and spacious living
• Each unit offers private lanais and entries, ensuring personal space and privacy
• Two heated swimming pool complexes complete with lounge chairs, BBQs, showers, bathrooms, eating area and a full kitchen
• Free reserved, covered parking
• Free Wi-Fi
• In walking distance to all amenities at the Kapalua® Resort
• Best views and landscapes on Maui
• The Kapalua® Resort is the only low-density resort on Maui
• Ideal destination to escape the crowds and long lines
• Access to a complimentary door-to-door Kapalua® Resort Shuttle
• The resort is home to four award-winning beaches/bays: Kapalua Bay, Oneloa Bay, D.T. Flemings Beach and Honolua Bay
• Discounted rates at two championship golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course
• Twenty tennis courts
• Numerous award winning restaurants, from casual to high-end
• Two world-class spas – Spa Montage and The Ritz Spa
• Kapalua® Coastal Trail and other hiking trails
Our Commitment to Safety and Cleanliness
We have taken extensive measures to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests and employees. This includes increasing our already-stringent policies regarding overall cleanliness and closely following the CDC’s guidelines for cleaning and disinfection. Our housecleaning team is using CDC approved cleaning products, and focusing on “high touch” areas of our properties. To learn more, click HERE.
A Little About Your Stay
Maui dreams are made of fabulous ocean views, soft exotic trade winds, and accommodations and service that go above and beyond your wildest expectations. This spacious one bedroom, two bathroom villa is located at The Ride Villas in the world-class Kapalua® Resort.
With exquisite coastal and ocean views, AND, views of the island of Molokai’, some of our guests are brought to tears upon entering their villa for the first time. The spectacular vistas showcase the magical beauty only Maui can offer. There is no other place in the world quite like this. Kapalua® is truly heaven on earth!
This villa features a large living space, with a spacious attached private lanai. The lanai offers guests some of the best views in all Kapalua®. When looking out from the lanai, you will be stunned by the view. The sparkling blue Pacific Ocean fills the horizon; Molokai is just ahead, and the exquisite Kapalua® coastline drifts off into the distance. There is a table, and raised chairs for seating up to four, providing ample space for your party to fully enjoy this area.
During whale season, you wont believe the scene before you! The humpback whales make our warm Maui waters their home each and every winter. During this time, the ocean is teaming with these magnificent creatures. It is quite a thrill to gaze out the window and watch the whales at play. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you will never forget.
Inside you will find a comfortable living room with a large pull-out sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV and AC. This is a wonderful space to make some “pupus,” pour a glass of Maui Blanc and enjoy good company and fantastic views! The AC is an added bonus for those rare, warmer days, but most of our guests enjoy opening the louvers and the sliding glass doors to let our tropical trade winds flow through the house.
Next to the living room you will find a dining room table, and then the kitchen. The views from the dining room table provide the perfect back drop to your meals. Passing sail boats and the ever changing evening sky, offer views that rival those of the most expensive restaurants here on Maui.
The remodeled kitchen features an attached breakfast bar with two stools. This space is perfect for morning breakfast or just to sit and have a Mai Tai while your chef-for-the-night prepares your meal. The kitchen also is fully stocked with everything you could possibly need to prepare and serve any meal. During your stay if you find you are in need of a little something extra, please don’t hesitate to call us and we will be more than happy to bring it over to you. The kitchen is complete with a stove, oven, microwave, freezer, refrigerator, sink with disposal, all small appliances and gorgeous views!
The first of your two bathrooms sits just off the living room and has a shower, vanity with sink, closet and washer and dryer. This extra bathroom allows guests to feel as though they have more than enough space and privacy.
The master bedroom is incredibly spacious and features a king size bed, end tables with lamps, dresser drawers, fan, TV, a large closet and a small lanai. An AC is also found in this bedroom, but the louvers overhead provide a wonderful breeze!
Attached to the bedroom is the remodeled master bathroom. The master bathroom has two vanities with sinks and a large oversized soaking tub with shower. At the end of the day, pour yourself a hot bath, relax, and melt into your moment in time.
This villa comes with reserved covered parking, free wireless password protected high speed internet, digital cable, discounted golf, starter supply of paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry detergent and bath/beach towels, beach chairs and a towel.
We are the only licensed on-site property managers. We are also Ridge owners. Thus we take an extra bit of pride in what we do. Our aim is to see that your stay with us is absolutely beyond compare.
Our rates are all inclusive. There are no surprises upon check-out!
Late departures must be made at the time of booking for a fee of half a days rent.