Wake up to a captivating ocean view from the comfort of your living area, kitchen, and lanai. Hokulani #337 is located on the desirable interior courtyard of the Hokulani tower, the 3rd floor setting provides stunning ocean views to be enjoyed from the privacy of your unit.
Returning guests will tell you that Hokulani #337 has a truly romantic character. This is why we nicknamed the property "Keahi" which in Hawaiian means "Flames or fire". We work very hard to take the extra steps of service to help light that fire and make your romantic vacation a memorable one.
Head down to the beach for fantastic snorkeling or to enjoy year round sunsets right in front of Honua Kai. Delight in whale watching season right from your spacious and furnished lanai. Relax poolside as your kids enjoy the resort’s aquatic playground including a waterslide, a waterfall grotto, and a lazy river.
Cook in your gourmet kitchen with brand new professional cookware or use the poolside Viking grills. Open up the Nana wall doors to fully connect your almost 600 sq.ft. of living space to the lanai, and have dinner while enjoying the soothing ocean breezes and the warm glow of ocean sunsets every night. Sleep in luxurious new bedding, pillows, and down comforters. The residence has a romantic getaway feel in the heart of West Maui. This property’s premium location offers- 5 star restaurants, championship golfing, luxury shopping, and world class white sand beaches with stunning natural surroundings. Get the inside scoop with our comprehensive home book in the residence with some of our favorite places to eat and secret places to go enjoy with your ohana.
Sold on Honua Kai, why book Hokulani 337?:
1. GREAT VIEW & LOCATION - located on the cooler interior courtyard of Hokulani you have refreshing views of Maui’s beautiful ocean and our guests have consistently said 'the pictures don't do it justice. Since we are in the inner courtyard, we do not have any worry about noise from the roads, or Maui winds.
2. GREAT SERVICE - First thing's first. We believe in great service and will take care of you. This condo is our baby and we care for our guests who take the time to come out and visit her. From the booking process to your checkout, you can expect quick and prompt communication and we will treat you with respect and care. If there is ever a problem, we will make sure to take care of them in a quick and professional manner should they arise.
3) TOWEL SERVICE - I would venture to guess that 75%+ of Honua Kai listings on VRBO are not signed up for the official towel service provided by the resort. It's a separate feature that owners have to pay for. That means that every time you go down to the pools or beach, you will have to take the few towels that most units provide you. Then you will have to lug them back up and wash them. Imagine doing that everyday! With our unit, your wristband is automatically enrolled in the official resort towel program that allows you to get fresh towels at the pool, and simply return them at the many lockers once you're done. No mess. No washing. No work. You're on vacation!
4) GREAT VALUE - Since we are new owners, we are eager to share our beautiful space with you! We have decided to offer introductory specials as our way of saying Mahalo for choosing our unit!
5) FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN - In our fully stocked kitchen, we have put high quality utensils, cookware, glass ware, serving ware, and appliances. Plus a blender, Keurig coffee maker, toaster oven, and electric kettle. Everything you could need to cook all types of meals!
6) TONS OF EXTRAS - This is no ordinary, standard hotel condo. We have got tons of extras for free included! Beach toys, Oversized Macy's Beach towels, Beach bag, Boogie boards, Cooler, Tommy Bahama Beach Chairs & Umbrella. Everything for your Maui vacation! Just bring your sunglasses!
7) ON PROPERTY MANAGER - We've got an amazing property manager, Michelle, who will take care of you and who pretty much lives on site at Honua Kai. No need to run around or get confused. We are here to help!
Our goal is for our guests to 'Live Aloha' while they are our guests. Whether it's just another trip to Maui or the only trip you'll ever take to Maui, our mission is to make it special. This particular studio unit is in the Hokulani tower, and is 630 square feet with a large lanai that easily seats 4.
-Sleeps four including King bed and a fold out Full sized mattress sleeper sofa in living room.
-Complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout complex, telephone with complimentary calls to the US and Canada.
-Flat screen TV
-Oversized beach towels, beach chairs, parasols, and beach bags/coolers for your use.
-Keurig coffee system, all new stoneware place settings, silverware, glassware.
-Bosch stainless premium appliances, including washer/dryer.
-Locking safes and storage for unpacking.
-Granite slab countertops in kitchen
-Granite countertops in bathroom.
-Crown Moulding in the living area.
-Ceiling fan in living area, as well as, air conditioning
-Large custom glass doors to lanai to maximize views and natural light.
-Washer and Dryer in the unit.(we provide high quality detergents)
The bellmen are all real good guys that work hard that are ready to assist you with your luggage up to the unit.
As of September 1, 2020 there will be a $5/day charge to valet park. Parking is $15/day for one car in the underground parking garage.
Check In 4pm
Check Out 11am
We will accommodate free early check-in or late check outs when the schedule allows. Again, when the schedule allows. We understand that many flights arrive late morning and that many flights depart late at night. We were regulars on that red eye to San Francisco, so we get it.