• Five minute walk from three world-class beaches, including Kapalua® Bay, rated the #1 beach in the world by Dr. Beach, and #1 beach in the US by Conde Nast
• The very best in affordable luxury living
• Sensational ocean and coastal views, including views of world famous Honolua Bay
• Spacious, 1156 square foot villa with quiet privacy
• Sizable lanai for optimal outdoor living space
• Large lawn adjacent to the lanai, perfect for sunning or play
• Starter supply of coffee, paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry/dish detergent
• Beach towels, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, beach umbrella and cooler provided
The Ridge Highlights
• Low population density complex, featuring seclusion and spacious living
• Each unit offers private lanais and entries, ensuring personal space and privacy
• Two heated swimming pool complexes complete with lounge chairs, BBQs, showers, bathrooms, eating area and a full kitchen
• Free reserved, covered parking
• Free Wi-Fi
• In walking distance to all amenities at the Kapalua® Resort
• Best views and landscapes on Maui
• The Kapalua® Resort is the only low-density resort on Maui
• Ideal destination to escape the crowds and long lines
• Access to a complimentary door-to-door Kapalua® Resort Shuttle
• The resort is home to four award-winning beaches/bays: Kapalua Bay, Oneloa Bay, D.T. Flemings Beach and Honolua Bay
• Discounted rates at two championship golf courses – the PGA’s Plantation Course and The Bay Course
• Twenty tennis courts
• Numerous award winning restaurants, from casual to high-end
• Two world-class spas – Spa Montage and The Ritz Spa
• Kapalua® Coastal Trail and other hiking trails
Our Commitment to Safety and Cleanliness
We have taken extensive measures to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests and employees. This includes increasing our already-stringent policies regarding overall cleanliness and closely following the CDC’s guidelines for cleaning and disinfection. Our housecleaning team is using CDC approved cleaning products, and focusing on “high touch” areas of our properties. To learn more, click HERE
A Little About Your Stay
Located at the Kapalua® Resort on the west side of Maui, this ocean view 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom Ridge Villa, offers complete privacy. Plus, with sweeping views of the beautiful Pacific and the world famous Honolua Bay, you will find this villa to offer the very best in affordable luxury living.
This villa’s large lanai showcases exceptional views of the Pacific, the Kapalua® coastline, and, the island of Molokai. With a table and seating for 4, there’s more than enough space for your whole party to gather outside and enjoy some evening “pupus” and Mai Tais! During the whale season, featuring the annual return of the humpback whale, there is nothing more exciting than witnessing one of these massive creatures jump clear out of the water!
The large lawn in front of your lanai is the ideal location to get some sun, while enjoying the fragrance of the plumeria blossoms on the tree nearby. This added outdoor living space is perfect for families, or for those who simply prefer to spend as much time outdoors as possible, while at the villa.
Stepping inside your villa, you will find a floor plan that is spacious, with views that are gorgeous, and that fill every window. A bright and airy living room features a pull-out sofa, coffee table, chair, lamp, flat screen TV, and AC. The fabulous views that come with the living room are really what sets this unit apart from most others; these are the very views that in fact motivate visitors to flock to this island, year in and year out.
A dining room table sits adjacent to the living room and has enough space to comfortably seat 4. With the ocean behind you, this dining room table is the perfect setting for all your memorable meals.
An updated kitchen is located just off the dining room, and features a breakfast bar with three pull-up chairs. This space is wonderful for morning coffee, or for some cocktails as your chef for the evening prepares dinner.
The kitchen is fully stocked and ready to go! We know the importance of a well equipped kitchen, which is why you will find everything you need to prepare and serve any meal. During your stay, if you may find that you are in need of something extra please do not hesitate to call and we will be more than happy to provide it for you.
The kitchen is complete with a stove, oven, freezer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, sink with disposal and all small appliances.
A full guest bathroom resides just off the living room, and features a shower, vanity with sink, toilet, closet and washer and dryer. This extra bathroom is a perfect addition for visiting guests, or for that added room for members of your party to get ready in the morning.
The large master bedroom features a large king sized bed, dresser and drawers, recliner chair, closet, flat screen TV, AC and private lanai. The lanai is a fabulous space to enjoy the peace and tranquility of an exquisite Maui morning.
The master bathroom connects to the bedroom and has two vanities with sinks, a large soaking tub with shower, toilet and door for privacy. The large soaking tub provides enough room for even the tallest guest.
This villa comes with reserved covered parking, free wireless password protected high speed internet, digital cable, discounted golf, starter supply of paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry detergent and bath/beach towels.
We are the only licensed on-site property managers. We are also Ridge owners. Thus we take an extra bit of pride in what we do. Our aim is to see that your stay with us is absolutely beyond compare.
Our rates are all inclusive. There are no surprises upon check-out!
Late departures must be made at the time of booking for a fee of half a days rent.
Hawaii Tax ID# G/T 092-558-9504-01
Guests understand and accept Terms and Conditions at time of booking.
All online bookings are subject to final approval by Ridge Realty Rentals. Bookings may be canceled and deposits refunded within 48 hours should your reservation not be accepted. No reservation is confirmed until the initial deposit has been received and acceptance of Terms and Conditions is on file.
Deposit: A deposit of 35% of the total rental rate, not including tax, is required upon booking. When booking through other avenues such as VRBO & AirBnb, reservations are subject to higher deposit rate. Full payment of the reservation balance is due 30 days prior to arrival and 60 days prior to arrival December 15 – January 15. See temporary Covid billing policy.
Damage Fee: Ridge Realty Rentals has the right to charge the credit card on file to pay for any charges due to the misuse of the unit and its contents. If reservation is made though an outside vender charges due to misuse will be taken from the deposit required by their booking service.
Processing Fee: A onetime processing fee of 4% of the entire booking total will be applied to your reservation. Fees will vary when booking through AirBnb, VRBO and Flip Key, and will not be subject to the 4% processing fee.
Hawaii State Taxes: Room rates are subject to applicable General Excise Tax, (GET), at 4.166% and a Transient Accommodations Tax, (TAT) at 9.25%.
Accepted Forms of Payment: VISA, MasterCard and Discover. We accept personal checks drawn on U.S. Funds. If you use a personal check as form of payment, we require a credit number to be kept on file for the duration of the reservation in the unlikely event of damage to the rented unit.
* Temporary Cancellation Policy - until Covid is over. We accept last minute cancellations up to one day prior to arrival.
Final balance will be billed the day prior to arrival (not 30 days in advance). With proper notice deposits will be refunded minus $45 non refundable booking fee and 4% processing fee.
* If Cancelation notice is not received prior to 30 days of arrival all monies collected are nonrefundable.
* There are no refunds for early departures, delayed arrivals, inclement weather, construction or reduction in the number of nights reserved for any reason. We highly recommend that guests purchase trip cancelation insurance.
* For reservations made through 3rd parties - AirBnb, VRBO, Flip Key - additional cancelation policies may apply according to their policies.
* Holiday reservations are non-refundable - December 15 – January 15.
* Cancellations due to Covid 19 "Extenuating Circumstances" will receive a refund minus our costs to process these cancellations: 4 % processing fee, and $45 nonrefundable booking fee.
Owner/Agent Cancelation Policy:
Ridge Realty Rentals reserves the right to substitute alternate accommodations of similar type up to and including the day of your arrival. Our guests are of the utmost important to us and we will do all that is reasonably possible to ensure that your accommodation is as close to the original booking type and style.
Please note all reservations are subject to cancelations or change for reasons including, but not limited to, strikes, acts of God, and failure of guests to vacate as scheduled, owner occupancy, and/or sale of properties.
Hurricane Policy: We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance. No refunds will be given for storms and hurricanes.
Travel Insurance: We follow our cancelation policy and care about the investment you have made in your trip, so we highly encourage you to purchase travel insurance. CSA Travel Protection can be ordered online at http://www.vacationprotection.com/ or by phone at 1-800-661-6860. CSA requires that insurance be purchased prior to final payment. CSA Travel Protection is independent of Ridge Realty Rentals.
No Smoking Policy: We have a strict No Smoking policy in and around the villas. A $500 charge will be billed to the credit card on file if smoking is noted inside the condo or on the lanai.
Hold Harmless: All units are privately owned. Owners do not assume any liability for any loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing. Nor will owners accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, or other reasons beyond its control.
Amenities, Check in Procedures, Other information: please go to our FAQ sector in our About Us category for further details.