Book a hotel near Lahaina Pali Trail, Lahaina
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lahaina Pali Trail
Lahaina Pali Trail Hotel & Travel Guide
Allow the natural world to work its wonders while you explore Lahaina Pali Trail.
You will have to make a 80 miles (129 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Honolulu, to Downtown Lahaina, if you'd like to check it out.
There's a decent selection of 10 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lahaina Pali Trail, but it's still a good idea to make your reservation ahead of time. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you can rest your head at the Puunoa Beach Estates. Some other choices are the Lahaina Shores Beach Resort, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The Kaanapali Ocean Inn is the only moderately priced hotel here, and it's 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
This could be the perfect time to celebrate with something special. Treat yourself to a lavish experience at one of the few upscale establishments just a short drive away. To avoid being let down, it may be a good idea to book well ahead of time. Try the Kaanapali Alii and Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers.
Other Things to Do Near Lahaina Pali TrailIf you have enough time, be sure to check out what else is available in the region:
- Need to escape the noise and bustle of city life? Enjoy a walk in Maluuluolele Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
- Spend time at Holy Innocents Church and get better acquainted with the tranquil and spiritual side of the area.
- History may not come to life in lecture halls, but the exhibitions at Stuck in Irons House provide a meaningful experience for all patrons.
- Lahaina Harbor is a fantastic spot to spend an afternoon. Go for a stroll along the water's edge or simply sit back and watch the boats come in.
- Need to escape the hectic pace of the city streets? Head over to Banyan Tree Park, a green urban sanctuary.