If you're looking for a serene lakeside getaway, conveniently located within walking distance of some of the area's best attractions, this quaint Bolton Landing vacation rental is a perfect choice! This captivatingly cozy cottage offers 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a window bed in the living area, making it ideal for a small family or couple looking to spend some quality time together. Take a quick walk across the street to reach the beach for an unforgettable day on Lake George!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Walk to Lake | Free WiFi | Outdoor Dining Area
Make the most of your next Bolton Landing escape at this cozy cottage, perfect for a romantic couples retreat!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
COTTAGE FEATURES: Picnic table, new deck (not pictured), indoor dining table, 2 cable TVs
KITCHEN: Well equipped, full-sized fridge, stove/oven, microwave, toaster
GENERAL: Ceiling fans, bathroom w/ walk-in shower
PARKING: Gravel driveway ( 2 vehicles)
* NOTE: Another vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay *
* NOTE: Due to Covid-19, linens and towels are not provided at this property and guests are required to bring their own *
-- THE LOCATION --
WALKABLE (< 1 mile): Bolton Landing Brewing Company, Neuffer's Deli, Lakeside Lodge Grille, Bolton Historical Museum, The Shack, The Huddle Kitchen & Bar, Beyond the Sea
WATERSIDE FUN: Bolton Landing Marina (0.1 miles), Rogers Park (0.2 miles), Waters Edge Marina (0.5 miles), Norowal Marina (0.5 miles), Bolton Boat Rentals (0.5 miles)
THINGS TO DO: Bolton Boat Tours and Water Sports on Lake George (4.7 miles), Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course (6.4 miles), Parasailing Adventures Lake George (10.2 miles), Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf (12.5 miles), Lake George Island Boat Tours (18.1 miles)
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: Highlands Castle (1.0 miles), Up Yonda Farm (1.6 miles), Cat and Thomas Mountains Preserves (4.8 miles), Natural Stone Bridge & Caves (20.0 miles), Shelving Rock Fall (33.3 miles), Saratoga Race Course (37.2 miles)
AIRPORT: Albany International Airport (63.4 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 government imposed travel restrictions may impact your travel plans. Please be sure to check and follow government guidelines for travel in this area.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property will no longer offer cable as of 9/1/21, but Smart TVs will be available for streaming
- NOTE: This cottage is not suitable for children as it sits in an adult community
- NOTE: Linens and towels are not provided at this property and guests are required to bring their own
- Please note that this cottage shares a property with a second vacation rental unit (Evolve listing 283880)