A tranquil lakeside getaway awaits you at this charming Bolton Landing vacation rental cottage! The property offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and a private outdoor living space primed for relaxation. Bring your family and friends as this cozy cottage sits on a peaceful patch of land shared with a second 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental property! When you’re ready to hit the beaches, look no further than across the street for an afternoon by Lake George.
-- THE PROPERTY --
A/C Units | Private Deck | Walk to Beach
This recently renovated Lake George getaway will quickly become your favorite vacation spot, complete with all your essential comforts and an unbeatable location near the shore!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
COTTAGE FEATURES: Private deck, patio table w/ umbrella, gas grill, cable TV, dining table
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, full-sized fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, Keurig coffee maker (K-cups not provided), toaster
GENERAL: Free WiFi, ceiling fans, air conditioning units
PARKING: Gravel driveway (2 vehicles)
* NOTE: Another vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay *
* NOTE: Due to Covid-19, linens and towels are not provided at this property and guests are required to bring their own *
-- THE LOCATION --
AROUND TOWN (< 1 mile): Bolton Landing Brewing Company, Neuffer's Deli, Lakeside Lodge Grille, Bolton Historical Museum, The Shack, The Huddle Kitchen & Bar, Beyond the Sea
ON THE WATER: Bolton Landing Marina (0.1 miles), Rogers Park (0.2 miles), Waters Edge Marina (0.5 miles), Norowal Marina (0.5 miles), Bolton Boat Rentals (0.5 miles)
THINGS TO DO: Bolton Boat Tours and Water Sports on Lake George (4.7 miles), Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course (6.4 miles), Parasailing Adventures Lake George (10.2 miles), Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf (12.5 miles), Lake George Island Boat Tours (18.1 miles)
AREA ATTRACTIONS: Highlands Castle (1.0 miles), Up Yonda Farm (1.6 miles), Cat and Thomas Mountains Preserves (4.8 miles), Natural Stone Bridge & Caves (20.0 miles), Shelving Rock Fall (33.3 miles), Saratoga Race Course (37.2 miles)
AIRPORT: Albany International Airport (63.4 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19 government imposed travel restrictions may impact your travel plans. Please be sure to check and follow government guidelines for travel in this area.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property will no longer offer cable as of 9/1/21, but Smart TVs will be available for streaming
- NOTE: This cottage is not suitable for children as it sits in an adult community
- NOTE: Linens and towels are not provided at this property and guests are required to bring their own
- Please note that this cottage shares a property with a second vacation rental unit (Evolve listing 283884)