Overview of Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center
Guests rated this property 3.8/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Fort William Henry1 min walk
Dr. Morbid's Haunted House3 min walk
Lake George Steamboat Company9 min walk
Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial)21 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Lake George, Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center is in a state park and on the waterfront. Patriot of Lake George Museum and House of Frankenstein Wax Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Lake George Shoreline Cruises and Lake George Steamboat Company. Don't miss out on a visit to Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom. Enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking, horse riding, and rock climbing, or hop on a bike rental nearby and explore all the area has to offer.
- Fort William Henry - 1 min walk
- Dr. Morbid's Haunted House - 3 min walk
- Lake George Shoreline Cruises - 6 min walk
- Lake George Dog Beach - 9 min walk
- Lake George Steamboat Company - 9 min walk
- Fort Edward Station - 24 min drive
- Albany Intl. Airport (ALB) - 58 min drive
- The White Lion – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast.
- Adirondack Sandwich Works – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare.
- The Village Blacksmith – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Lookout Cafe – Serves lunch and dinner.
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app