Overview of The Inn on Lake Champlain
Guests rated this property 5.0/5 for cleanliness.
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
- Parking included
Explore the area
Fort Ticonderoga24 min drive
Castleton University44 min drive
Lake Bomoseen59 min drive
Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional)78 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Town of Putnam, The Inn on Lake Champlain is in a rural area. Fort Ticonderoga and Ticonderoga Heritage Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake George and Black Point Public Beach.
- Fort Ticonderoga - 24 min drive
- Castleton University - 44 min drive
- Rogers Memorial Park Beach - 55 min drive
- Lake Bomoseen - 59 min drive
- Shelving Rock Falls - 60 min drive
- Ticonderoga Station - 18 min drive
- Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional) - 78 min drive
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app