Book a hotel near Lake Johnson, Southwest Raleigh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lake Johnson
Lake Johnson Hotel & Travel Guide
There aren't many things that can equal the feeling of the great outdoors. Make your way to Lake Johnson for a dose of the good stuff.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Raleigh, the state capital.
If you're going as far as Lake Johnson, you might like to reserve a room that's nearby. You'll find as many as 5 accommodation possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Many people have had a good experience at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh SW NC State, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Cary, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh / Cary, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd like to pocket a little bit of your money for the important things in life, you might like to spend a night or two at one of the budget-friendly hotels in the surrounding area. You could reserve a room at the Ramada Raleigh and the Comfort Inn Raleigh.
You can’t take your life savings with you after you're gone. Enjoy them while you still can and book a room at one of the few first-rate establishments that are in the surrounding area. You might wish to check out The Umstead Hotel and Spa and The Mayton Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Lake JohnsonWhether you'd like to get off the main tourist track or explore the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Lake Johnson:
- You'll enjoy finding gifts for your friends and family, as well as a few well-deserved treats for yourself, at Crossroads Plaza.
- There is nowhere better to take some time out than Kentwood Park. Read a good book, throw a ball around or take off your shoes and feel the grass between your toes in this idyllic urban sanctuary.
- Prearrange a tour of North Carolina State University and look on as the enthusiastic scholars and dedicated lecturers scurry around this spirited campus.
- If you dream about the color and excitement of of a fairground, spend some time at North Carolina State Fairgrounds.
- Lovers of nature will feel at home in J.C. Raulston Arboretum. Look up the names of the trees and plants on display, or simply enjoy being out in nature.