Book a Hotel Near Lake Mary, Mammoth Lakes
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lake Mary
Lake Mary Hotel & Travel Guide
Lace up your walking shoes and bask in the views around you at Lake Mary, a great place to spend a day outside with your fellow travelers.
You can visit it in Mammoth Lakes, 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
With approximately 13 possible accommodations located only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Lake Mary, you won't have any problems finding something comfortable. The Meadow Ridge Condos by Mammoth Slopes Lodging and the Juniper Springs Resort are two well-liked choices, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are fine with modest and clean furnishings, you can book a room at one of the low-cost hotels in the area. A couple of popular ones are the Innsbruck Lodge and the Quality Inn Mammoth Lakes.
Some think that the best things in life are free. That is open for debate, as the first-class hotels in this area will certainly make for some lasting memories. The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth and Obsidian Residence Club are ideal choices that are worth considering.
Keep the energy levels high with some appetizing snacks, refreshing beverages or a hit of coffee at Pokonobe Resort (Lakes Basin Bike Path, Mammoth Lakes). Is your stomach still growling? Sit down to some heartier fare at The Lakefront Restaurant (163 Twin Lakes Road, Mammoth Lakes), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lake MarySurely you aren't intending to finish your day after Lake Mary? Give yourself some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- Make time to go to Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center, where you can ski to your heart's content.
- A fun hike through Crystal Lake Trailhead will provide lovers of nature with scenic vistas and a refreshing break from the stress and noise of city life.
- If you love golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make your way to Sierra Star Golf Course.
- Snowcreek Golf Course is the ideal place to play a game or two and meet some of the local players.
- Head to Obsidian Dome, an astonishing natural landmark.