Overview of High Peaks Resort
Guests rated this property 4.4/5 for cleanliness.
- Pet Friendly
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parking included
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Mid's Park3 min walk
Lake Placid Winter Olympic Museum14 min walk
Mirror Lake4 min drive
Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional)27 min drive
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Lake Placid, High Peaks Resort is in the city center and on the waterfront. Cascade Cross Country Ski Center and Whiteface Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mirror Lake and High Falls Gorge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Olympic Center. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as snow tubing and sledding.
- Mid's Park - 3 min walk
- Lake Placid Winter Olympic Museum - 14 min walk
- Olympic Center - 16 min walk
- Adirondack Equine Center - 19 min walk
- Mirror Lake - 4 min drive
- Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional) - 27 min drive
- Dancing Bears Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app