Book a hotel near Lake Seminole Park, St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lake Seminole Park
Lake Seminole Park Hotel & Travel Guide
There aren't many things that can beat the feeling of being outdoors. Head to Lake Seminole Park for a much-needed dose.
Why not make your way to Seminole so you can enjoy it now?
Hotel options are somewhat sparse in the immediate vicinity of Lake Seminole Park, but you will find 90 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can take a peek at the Beach Cottages and Residence Inn St Petersburg Treasure Island.
If you think that travel is more about seeing enlightening destinations than sleeping in chic establishments, try out the budget accommodations that are not too far away. You can take a look at the Royal Orleans by TRS Inc. and the Lorelei Resort Motel.
Some say that the best things in life are free. That is up for debate, as the luxury hotels just a short drive from here are certainly worth every penny. You should consider the Whispers Resort by Affordable Beach Condos and Treasure Island Beach Resort.
Want a dose of caffeine to get through your list of activities? Dunkin' Donuts (10544 Park Boulevard North, Seminole) is only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and it's among the better coffee shops to cure your cravings. If you'd like to dine out, stop by Pass The Gravy soul-n-seafood (9187 Park Boulevard North, Seminole) and see if the dishes are what you're looking for.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Seminole ParkIf you're hoping to stuff as much as possible into your vacation, here are some other things that are happening:
- You'll lose track of time in this gaming geek's heaven. Treasure Island Fun Center offers all kinds of entertainment that'll challenge your gaming prowess.
- Enjoy a shopping frenzy at Seminole City Center, a well-known shopping destination for both locals and tourists.
- Spending some time at St. Petersburg College - Seminole Campus will bring back memories of your university experiences and give you a chance to witness modern-day university life.
- Find some unique gifts for your friends back home and relax with a freshly made snack at Flea Market Wagon Wheel.
- Learn the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a game or two at Tides Golf Club.