Northstar Conifer Luxury Home - a SkyRun North Tahoe Property
TRAVEL WITH EASE OF MIND Cleaning:We have actively developed more rigorous sanitation and disinfecting protocols as recommended by CDC Guidelines and local health jurisdiction to keep our guests healthy, vacation rentals clean and to give our cleaning teams more time to clean and disinfect. Property Vacancy Time Between Bookings: When possible, we have implemented a 24-hour "vacancy window" of time between each booking.Social/Physical Distancing: Guests check-in directly to the property avoiding the possibility of a crowded vacation rental office.Check-In: 4pm PST | Check-Out: 10am PST. Due to COVID-19 and the implementation of enhanced cleaning and disinfecting standards and safety protocols, we are not to accommodate early check-in's or late check-outs at this time. Please adhere to check-in and check-out times so we can maintain the integrity of the enhanced cleaning and inspection processes in a timely manner for the benefit of our next guests. When we are able, SkyRun will once again strive to accommodate request(s) for early check-ins/late check-outs. Thank you for your understanding. SkyRun Cancellation Policy: We are committed to working with each guest as we navigate the changing conditions related to COVID-19. Contact us for further information. Travel Insurance:We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to protect you against any unforeseen emergencies due to COVID-19. Learn more at Travel Insurance or contact them directly at (843) 286-5144 and ask about the coverage specific for COVID-19.* Together We Can Keep Our Community Safe: We strongly encourage you to act in compliance with CDC Guidelines and State and County ordinances in your area and when visiting North Lake Tahoe. We ask that you do not visit the area if you or any guests in your party are showing symptoms of COVID-19. COVID - 19 Amenities & Access Due to COVID - 19 public health orders some shared/public amenities like pools, hot tubs and fitness centers MAY BE CLOSED during your stay and/or policies or guidelines altered (for access into amenity) to comply with the order. We apologize for any inconveniences should this effect you during your travel to North Lake Tahoe.
You will enjoy the quality construction of this custom Northstar home. Take in peek views of Martis Valley and the wooded lot around the house. Ample square footage allows for two master suites, an open kitchen, dining and family room floor plan, a spacious loft area and lower family/entertainment room to watch TV, play games and hang out. This beautiful property features, granite counters, range top, double oven, breakfast bar and hardwood floor in the kitchen and dining area. A cedar wrap deck, hot tub, open mountain views, a private deck off master suite with gas fireplace for those chilly winter nights are other features that add to the luxury of this home. The second suite, 2 guest bedrooms, bathroom and laundry room are situated on the lower level around the family/entertainment room. Enjoy the privacy, peace and serenity as this home is situated next to 2 acres of National Forest with peek views of Martis Valley.
Guests have access to the NPOA Recreation Center/amenities. Two key cards are provided that allows guests to access resort amenities. Minimal daily guest fee applies. To learn more about NPOA Amenities visit http://www.npoa.info/7393 or call (530) 562-0320.
4 bedroom, 4 bath | Sleeping Capacity 12 | 3,300 square feet.
'REAL' Beds: 5 ( 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Bunk; Twin over double bed)
LOFT/OTHER SLEEPING AREA: No beds (floor sleeping), sheets/bedding NOT provided. Guest(s) bring own bedding/sleeping bags and floor mattresses (if desired).
- Master bedroom (main level) with ensuite bathroom, fireplace and private deck
- Lower level- 2nd Master bedroom w/ensuite bathroom, 2 guest bedrooms and full bathroom open up to family/entertainment room
- Loft/Other Sleeping Area (upper level) - Staircase to access loft, overlooks living room. No beds (floor sleeping), sheets/bedding are NOT provided. Guest(s) bring own sheets/sleeping bags and floor mattresses (if desired).
- Family Room with private deck on lower level - TV, oversized couches, mini bar
- Access to home: Covered stairway elevating down to front door
- Garage - detached
- Must be 25 years of age to rent property and be present at property at all times during your booking dates. All guest under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a parent, adult/guardian.
- Dining/living room: Open, spacious, leads to deck with hot tub, incredible views, plenty of cozy seating, large stone fireplace, floor to ceiling windows, lots of light
- Kitchen: full amenities, granite countertops, beautiful wood cabinetry and floors, breakfast bar, mountain views. Coffee Maker: standard/drip
- Outdoor: Cedar wrap deck you can access from both levels
- Laundry: Private in-home washer and dryer
Things to Know:
- No smoking | No pets
- No house parties | No events
- Must be 25 years or older to rent property. All guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a parent, adult/guardian at all times.
- SkyRun Management may greet guest/renter during their stay asking to see a valid ID and payment method
- Parking: 3 cars - 1 in garage, 2 driveway
- HOA Noise Ordinance in Effect: Please be considerate of neighbors. Reported disturbances or disrespectful behavior may result in eviction of your stay.
- Complimentary Shuttle - door to door shuttle takes you to the nearby slopes, NOPA's Recreation Center, Northstar Village or any Northstar California Resort amenities/activity area
- Standard Amenties: Wifi, bed linens, bath and kitchen towels
- Starter kit of hospitality supplies: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath/body soap, toilet paper, kleenex, paper towel, dish soap, dishwashing and laundry detergent.
- Air Conditioning: Yes.
- Snow plowing/removal services provided: Roads and driveway are plowed when 3" or more of snowfall occurs to keep roads and driving conditions as manageable and safe as possible.
Parking: Parking in Northstar Resort in strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket, adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. Due to Home Owners Associations (HOA) requirements, all vehicles are to be parked in driveway. There is no parking on the street due to snowplowing and other activities during summer and winter months to keep streets clean and open for vehicle use. SkyRun is not responsible for any damage that may happen to your vehicle.
What to be aware of:
- Multi-level house - must Â have ability to climb stairsÂ
- No parking on street
- No smoking | No pets
- No house parties | No events
- Must be 25 years of age to rent property and be present at property during booking dates.Â
- HOA Noise Ordinance In Effect: Reported disturbances or disrespectful behavior may result in eviction
- Bear Activity: do not leave food or open beverage containers on deck or around property. Keep garbage in trash cans and in LOCKED bear bin located in driveway. Keep doors closed when away from premises and before going to bed
- Loft - bed lines, floor mattresses not provided. Guest bring own bedding.Â
What You'll Love:
- Spacious, open kitchen, dining, living floor plan, 3300 sq ft.
- Two masters bedrooms, loft, lower family/entertainment room, floor to ceiling windows, large fireplace,Â
- Granite counters, hardwood in kitchen & dining area
- Private Â hot tub on cedar wrap deck with peek view of Martis Valley
- Free Door to Door Shuttle
- Great Location - close to slopes, beaches, surrounding Tahoe communities and the quaint Northstar Village
- Access to HOA amenities at Northstar Resort