- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe
- 1 min walk
- Casino at Harrah's Lake Tahoe
- 1 min walk
- Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe
- 4 min walk
- Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Harveys Resort & Casino is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Heavenly Gondola and Heavenly Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lakeside Beach and Zephyr Cove Beach. Magic Carpet Golf and Lake Tahoe Balloons are also worth visiting. Our guests love the resort's location for the nightlife.
4.7/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (1864 reviews)
- Easy parking (1571 reviews)
- Safe (1297 reviews)
- Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe - 1 min walk
- Casino at Harrah's Lake Tahoe - 1 min walk
- Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe - 4 min walk
- Heavenly Gondola - 4 min walk
- The Shops at Heavenly Village - 5 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Sage Room – Serves dinner daily.
- 19 Kitchen and Bar – Fine-dining restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- TaCo. – Family restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Open daily.
- Straw Hat pizza – Family restaurant. Serves dinner daily.
- Starbucks – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Harveys Resort & Casino
Food and drink