Private hot tub, pool table, two Master suites and a whole floor for the kids. Lookout on the Green just might be the ultimate Truckee vacation rental. The perfect size for a group of friends, or two small families, each bedroom offers complete privacy, while the home's many social spaces provide plenty of room for togetherness.
This Old Greenwood home's functional floor plan offers the convenience of an open living area on the entry level. A sectional sofa, love seat, and over sized chair offer plenty of seating around the fireplace and wall mounted flat screen television, and huge windows let in plenty of light. The spacious kitchen is fully equipped with all you'll need to cook a delicious dinner, and the large dining area offers plenty of comfortable seating.
Two Master suites are also located on the entry level, each with its own ensuite bath and flat screen television. Upstairs, you'll find an office converted to an additional sleeping space with two twins. Also upstairs lies a bunk room as well as a full bath, and an entertainment loft with pool table and seating area so the kids can really enjoy!
In the summer months, you'll undoubtedly spend much of your time on the sunny, ground floor patio, taking advantage of the built in seating, gas grill, and private hot tub.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2500 sq ft
• 3 Bedroom w/ additional sleeping area
• Hot Tub
• Pool table
• No Pets
Master : King Bed w/ Ensuite Bath (Main Floor)
JR Master: King Bed w/ Ensuite Bath (Main Floor)
Office: Two Twin Beds (Upstairs)
Bedroom 3: Two Twin Bunk Beds (Upstairs)
Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
ABOUT THE AREA
Nestled near the historic town of Truckee on 600 acres of towering pines and blue-sage covered hills, Old Greenwood is a premier four-season resort community. Every day offers an opportunity to play – on the Old Greenwood golf course or at the Pavilion, the mountains, the trails and Lake Tahoe.
When you enjoy a round at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Designed Course, you'll see firsthand that it received Jack's highest level of personal attention. Or escape all your cares and go for a long meditative hike or bike ride on the trails straight from the property.
When you're ready to hit the slopes, visit nearby Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows, or check out Northstar California just a few minutes drive from the property. Right around the corner, you'll enjoy the quaint charm of Downtown Truckee with its restaurants shops, cultural events and much more for you and your family.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The county record shows this home as a 3 BR, and therefore it is listed as such, however there is an additional room that acts as a 4th sleeping area to accommodate the kids! While the occupancy is listed as 8, up to two additional children under 13 are allowed (Max 10 total)
2. Bed configuration has been updated since photos were taken, and the office has been converted into a fourth sleeping area. The office now contains two twin beds, and the twin bedroom now contains bunk beds. Please note, this room does have a door that closes, but the door contains some glass, and this room does not have a closet.
3. For those who have visited Old Greenwood in the past, please note that renters no longer have access to any Tahoe Mountain Club amenities.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY –
Reservations are considered booked when Guest's non-refundable prepayment has been received. Reservation Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival, at which time the reservation is considered non-refundable (less any taxes paid).
Please Note – Vrbo collects their “Service Fee” upon booking as well. Please contact Vrbo directly for the Service Fee refund policy.
OWNER FEES DETAILS -
“Administrative Fee” aka Tahoe Getaways Worry Free Guarantee – this fee offers our guests the flexibility to reschedule their stay, 60 days prior to or after, the original arrival date, for any reason, at the same property. Additional charges will apply for nightly rate differences when applicable. Subject to availability. See our Rental Agreement for further details.
“Management” aka Damage Waiver Fee – this fee protects you against a maximum of $3000 of unintentional damages at the rental unit, provided that damage is disclosed to Tahoe Getaways prior to check-out.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00766