*** August 2-8, 2021 Old Greenwood will host the Barracuda golf tournament. During this time, you will be asked to show a guest pass to enter and exit Old Greenwood, there may be limited availability for the Old Greenwood amenities, and we cannot guarantee that spectators will be allowed to view the tournament. There will be NO refunds given due to traffic, lack of access to the amenities, or if you are unable to view the tournament.
Built in 2019, this 4 bedroom/4.5 bathroom residence is located in the newest enclave of luxury cabins in Old Greenwood - the Signature Home Collection. A modern take on the single-family cabin, this home combines classic mountain architecture and clean modern interiors.
- Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and accordion glass door opening directly to entertaining deck
- Flat screen TV
- Stone-surround gas fireplace
- Half bathroom
KITCHEN & DINING:
- Kitchen fully stocked with pots, pans, cooking utensils, etc.
- Top of the line appliances including 6 burner gas stove and built-in microwave
- Breakfast bar
- Dining table with seating for up to 10
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- Primary bedroom: king suite located on first floor, freestanding soaking tub and heated floors in bathroom, private deck with private access to hot tub
- Bedroom #2: queen suite located on first floor with heated floors in bathroom
- Bedroom #3: queen suite located on second floor
- Bedroom #4: custom built XL twin-over-XL twin bunk plus 2 XL twin beds located on second floor
- Outdoor back deck with hot tub, gas grill and gas fireplace
- Access to hiking trails just off the deck
- Garage with parking for 2 cars, plus additional uncovered pad with parking for 1 car
- High-speed internet
- Private office located upstairs
- Additional loft space upstairs with large flat screen TV
- Laundry room with full size washer/dryer
- Tesla charger
- Contactless check-in
- Access to The Old Greenwood Pavilion for an additional fee*
*Access to the amenities at the Pavilion at Old Greenwood is available for an extra fee paid in advance of your arrival. Rental guest fees are $75 per night for up to 12 registered people. ***Please note that if you choose to have access to the Pavilion, the fee will be collected for each night for the duration of your stay. There will be no refund for days/passes not used. Pavilion access needs to be requested prior to arrival. No access will be issued once in residence.
OLD GREENWOOD AMENITIES INCLUDE: (Subject to restrictions or reservations due to COVID-19)
Swim - 1 Adult Pool and 1 Family Pool With a Water Slide & Kiddie Play Area, 2 Spas
Golf - 2 Courses & Academy
Kids Club - Outdoor & Arts Activities, Day & Night Camps
Ski/Snowboard - Private Shuttle Service to Northstar (only available with club access)
Fitness - Group Classes, Personal Training & Adventure Fitness
Tennis - Lessons & Clinics
Dining - Bearfoot Bar & Grill
Spa - The Retreat at Old Greenwood
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
- The maximum occupancy of this residence is limited to 10 people. Groups that exceed the maximum occupancy limit will not be accepted.
- Please note that check-in time for arrivals on December 26 and 27 is 5pm.
- Check-in 4PM/Checkout 10AM
- No pets
- No smoking
Town of Truckee ID# 432-28