Find some tranquility out in the natural world at Lakeside Park.
It is situated in Syracuse. If you aren't familiar with the name, it is 120 miles (193 kilometers) away from the state capital of Indianapolis.
Finding a hotel close by shouldn't be too difficult, with 2 options to pick from. The Brook Pointe Inn and Oakwood Resort are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lakeside Park.
Treat yourself to a few freshly baked goods at Nature's Terrace (101 East Main Street, Suite C107, Syracuse, located only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. As the sun disappears below the horizon, head to Huntington Street Bar & Grill (704 North Huntington Street, Syracuse), and have a chat with your travel companions.
Other Things to Do Near Lakeside Park
You've spent a while getting here, so we imagine Lakeside Park won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Maxwelton Golf Club is the perfect place to play a few rounds and forge new friendships.
- See the fascinating artworks on exhibit at Creative Fish Art Gallery & ArtZie Workshop.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a shot, tee off at Wawasee Golf Club.
- Head to the fairways at South Shore Golf Club, a nice place to relax and play a round or two.
- There's nothing like a good laugh, so plan a visit to Elkhart County Fairgrounds for a day of fun and laughter.