Book a hotel near Lakeside Village, Lakeland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lakeside Village
Lakeside Village Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your time at Lakeside Village.
It's situated in Lakeland. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it's 220 miles (354 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
If you're on the hunt for a suitable accommodation, you'll be able to take your pick from 5 candidates that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lakeside Village. Many visitors enjoy the Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway, Residence Inn by Marriott Lakeland and Courtyard by Marriott Lakeland, 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
You won't need to max out your credit card if you stay in a less expensive, yet comfortable hotel. There is a handful that are in the general area. You might like to reserve a room at the Travelodge Lakeland and the Relax Inn Lakeland.
With all of the excitement of a day's adventures, it's sometimes possible to forget to eat something. A short stroll away, Starbucks is a good place to refuel. Or, you might enjoy a greater choice of cuisine at bd's Mongolian Grill Lakeland, which is also close by. If the sight of the setting sun arouses a thirst, stop off at The Brass Tap for a cool beer or a soft drink on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Lakeside VillageYou'll be able to check out a host of other attractions after your outing to Lakeside Village:
- You can have a little bit of family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city at Horney Park.
- Family Fun Center is an awesome venue that is teeming with activities.
- Head to Dobbins Park, a grassy oasis, and enjoy soaking up some sun and appreciating your surroundings.
- Discover the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a few rounds at Cleveland Heights Golf Course.
- Kick a ball around with the family and enjoy the greenery at Common Ground Park. You might even like to pack a picnic and really make a day of it.