You'll certainly enjoy your visit to Land's End Gift Shop.
You will need to make the 85 miles (137 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Concord, to Bailey Island, if you want to see it.
If you love an adventure, you probably won't be fazed by doing a bit of traveling to get to your hotel. You won't find any in the immediate vicinity, but you will find a collection farther out. Venture 35 miles (56 kilometers) and you will find Kennebunk, in addition to 5 places to stay. The Kennebunk Inn, Port Inn Kennebunk, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member and Waldo Emerson Inn are among the best ones here.
Other Things to Do Near Land's End Gift Shop
Surely you aren't going to finish your day after Land's End Gift Shop? Put aside some time to experience what else the wider region has to offer:
- History buffs and tourists alike should relish a bit of time at Cobwork Bridge. Arrange a tour to learn more about this historic structure.
- Architects and visitors are sure to relish some time at Bailey Island Bridge. Arrange a tour to learn more about this historic bridge.
- Devote an hour or two to art appreciation at Ash Cove Pottery, a local art gallery.
- With welcoming staff and a choice of activities, you'll have a fun time on the water at Paddleworks.
- Figure out what it is that makes the nature and wildlife at Little John Island Preserve so important.