Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Forest Akers Golf Courses - 13 min walk
- Fenner Nature Center - 4 min drive
- Ralp W. Crego Park - 4 min drive
- Michigan State University - 5 min drive
- Breslin Center - 9 min drive
- East Lansing Station - 3 min drive
- Lansing, MI (LAN-Capital Region Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Candlewood Cupboard – Open 24 hours.
- Maui Beach Snack Bar – Poolside restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Hot buffet breakfast – Serves breakfast and brunch on select days.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.