- The Cosmopolitan Casino
- 13 min walk
- Park Theater
- 15 min walk
- Casino at Aria
- 17 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
On the Strip, ARIA Resort & Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Crystals at City Center and Fashion Show Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Bellagio Casino - 6 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 13 min walk
- Park Theater - 15 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 17 min walk
- Casino at Aria - 17 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 14 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Carbone – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Bardot Brasserie – Brasserie with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily.
- Sage – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Julian Serrano – Restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Jean-Georges Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
ARIA Resort & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.