- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Bellagio Casino
- 1 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino
- 1 min walk
- Fountains of Bellagio
- 2 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, Bellagio is on the Strip and near the airport. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Bellagio Casino - 1 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 1 min walk
- Fountains of Bellagio - 2 min walk
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art - 3 min walk
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens - 6 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 8 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Jasmine – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Picasso – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Prime Steakhouse – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Lago by Julian Serrano – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
- Spago by Wolfgang Puck – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Classic Vegas Luxury Hotel
Great view of the fountain and strip. Amazing hotel. Definitely has some features that feel more dated - but it’s a classy spot not geared toward the same audience as some of the newer hotels. Loved the bed, loved watching the UFC fights at Lily - one of the many hotel bars.