- The Linq
- 1 min walk
- Forum Shops at Caesars
- 1 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- 3 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
On the Strip, Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- The Linq - 1 min walk
- Forum Shops at Caesars - 1 min walk
- LINQ Promenade - 1 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 3 min walk
- Venus Pool Club - 8 min walk
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 6 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- G. Ramsay Hells Kitchen – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Nobu – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Reservations required.
- Pronto by Giada – Bistro with a bar.
- Mr. Chow – Pool-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Open for happy hour.
About this property
Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Staff was terrible. Very poor customer service. Had an issue with our room and they did not do anything to make us feel like they cared about our experience l. We were celebrating 2 Birthdays and an Anniversary and the entire experience was ruined.