- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- The Linq
- 3 min walk
- Forum Shops at Caesars
- 4 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- 5 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, Flamingo Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino is on the Strip and near the airport. LINQ Promenade and Fashion Show Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- The Linq - 3 min walk
- LINQ Promenade - 3 min walk
- Go Pool - 4 min walk
- Forum Shops at Caesars - 4 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 5 min walk
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 5 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Paradise Garden Buffet – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Carlos 'n Charlies – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Flamingo Las Vegas - Hotel & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was great!