- Fremont Street Experience
- 4 min walk
- Mob Museum
- 5 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets
- 20 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee) is in an area with great shopping. Little White Wedding Chapel and Chapel of the Flowers are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fremont Street Experience and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Orleans Arena or T-Mobile Arena.
- Fremont Street Experience - 4 min walk
- Mob Museum - 5 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 20 min walk
- Stratosphere Tower - 3 min drive
- Casino at Circus Circus - 12 min drive
- SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station - 10 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Magnolias Veranda – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Hugos Cellar – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Chicago Brewing Company – Pub with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Subway – Delicatessen. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Noble Romans Pizza – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee)
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Too noisy in North tower next to Fremont street Everything else was good