- Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- 2 min walk
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
- 9 min walk
- Raider Stadium
- 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas is on the Strip and connected to the convention center. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Crystals at City Center. Consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out, and don't miss High Roller if you're traveling with kids.
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center - 2 min walk
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay - 9 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 17 min walk
- Hooters Casino - 3 min drive
- Raider Stadium - 3 min drive
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 2 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Veranda – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily.
- Charlie Palmer Steak – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner on select days.
- PRESS – Pool-view bistro offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.