- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Ka Theater
- 1 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino
- 1 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- 2 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
On the Strip, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena, or consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Ka Theater - 1 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 1 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 2 min walk
- Park Theater - 6 min walk
- Hooters Casino - 12 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Joël Robuchon – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- L'Atelier – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Craftsteak – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Morimoto – Restaurant. Open daily.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar Grill – Restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort