- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Boulder City Hoover Dam Museum
- 4 min walk
- St. Jude's Children's Art Museum of Nevada
- 5 min walk
- Northshore Peak
- 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Milos Inn is located in Boulder City. Hoover Dam and Grace Community Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boulder Creek Golf Club and Boulder City Golf Course.
- Boulder City Hoover Dam Museum - 4 min walk
- St. Jude's Children's Art Museum of Nevada - 5 min walk
- Northshore Peak - 10 min walk
- Hemenway Park - 3 min drive
- Bootleg Canyon Mountain Bike Park - 5 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice quiet getaway
Quaint bed-and-breakfast featuring 4 rooms. Friendly accommodating staff. Lovely Grapevine covered patio with a koi pond turtles and Rain like water system but needed a little maintenance the room also was a little Dusty. The food was good in the dining room and the complimentary breakfast also what you can get in your room on the patio or downstairs in the dining room. Parking situation a little odd you have to drive around the back of the property to unload so that you're on the second floor where the rooms are and then come back around and park in the front or on the side street. This is a bad breakfast type of property so you may need to bring your own toiletries. The staff is very accommodating however you need to go down to the desk and let them know what you need since there's no direct connection to housekeeping. Good restaurants in the vicinity also that's well as antique stores and shops.