It was far too noisy. I did not sleep at all. Outside noises and inside noises kept me awake.
- Casino at Circus Circus
- 7 min walk
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- 12 min walk
- Treasure Island Casino
- 16 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Royal Resort is in an area with good shopping. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Casino at Circus Circus - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Treasure Island Casino - 16 min walk
- Mirage Volcano - 2 min drive
- High Roller - 11 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station - 13 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Barrymore – Serves dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The location of the Hotel is the primary draw. The rooms have been remodeled and are adequate. There are no hair dryers or full size mirrors but has all the basics you need to keep clean and rested. The staff are very kind and helpful...thank you Junior !!!