- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Treasure Island Casino
- 2 min walk
- Mirage Volcano
- 4 min walk
- Fashion Show Mall
- 6 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
On the Strip, TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Harrah’s & The LINQ Station is 10 minutes by foot.
- Treasure Island Casino - 2 min walk
- Mirage Volcano - 4 min walk
- Fashion Show Mall - 6 min walk
- Sands Expo Convention Center - 11 min walk
- High Roller - 11 min walk
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Phils Italian Steak House – Steakhouse with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Seafood Shack – Seafood restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner daily.
- Gilleys BBQ – Restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Señor Frogs – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Onsite dining venue #5 – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
Food and drink
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Since last stay 5 years ago, we felt TI is losing its charm. Smoky smell thoughout property. Rooms are ok - Clean, but feeling worn out. No longer have coffee or tea in room, and TV channels are VERY limited. Not a bad stay, but with all the options in Vegas, it didn't impress enough to come back again.