- Las Vegas Convention Center
- 7 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus
- 9 min walk
- Stratosphere Tower
- 19 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is in the entertainment district and next to a golf course. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thomas and Mack Center or T-Mobile Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus - 9 min walk
- Stratosphere Tower - 19 min walk
- Treasure Island Casino - 3 min drive
- Mirage Volcano - 3 min drive
- Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station - 6 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Edge Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Benihana – Theme restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Fresco Italiano – Brasserie with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Sid's Cafe – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Fresh Buffet – Buffet restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily.
About this property
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities