- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- E Center
- 1 min walk
- Edgewater Casino
- 1 min walk
- Laughlin Event Center
- 3 min walk
- Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Laughlin, Edgewater Hotel & Casino Resort is in a shopping district and on the riverwalk. Laughlin Ranch Golf Club and Riviera Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bullhead City Community Park and Colorado River Heritage Greenway Park and Trails. Ready for a night out? Consider Laughlin Event Center. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- E Center - 1 min walk
- Edgewater Casino - 1 min walk
- Laughlin Event Center - 3 min walk
- Regency Casino - 3 min walk
- Laughlin Outlet Centre - 4 min walk
- Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Hickory Pit Steakhouse – Serves dinner.
- Cocos Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Open 24 hours.
- Grand Buffet – Buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Dunkin Donuts – Coffee shop. Serves light fare.
- Wild Styles – Restaurant offering pizza. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Edgewater Hotel & Casino Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I got a great price on the room midweek, so I upgraded to a room with a river view for not much more. I was very happy with the room, but surprised they didn't have any entertainment going on in the casino. I understand midweek it's slower, but other hotels had live music and food specials. This hotel is in a great location within easy walking distance of the others. There is a resort fee here, I think it was $11.95 per night, but that's a lot less than Las Vegas and if you’re looking to avoid the fees, there are other properties that don't have them. Checking in was a slow procedure, I think staffing more than two windows would help. Overall I as happy staying there and would do it again.