So, you're looking to visit Laurel Hill Birthplace Of J.E.B. Stuart?
You will find it in Claudville, approximately 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Richmond.
The Wolf Creek Farm is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Laurel Hill Birthplace Of J.E.B. Stuart, making it a great place to indulge in a little rest and relaxation while you're here.
Have a rest at one of the reasonably priced accommodations a quick drive away. You'll find the Quality Inn Mount Airy and the Comfort Inn Mount Airy a reasonable distance away.
Other Things to Do Near Laurel Hill Birthplace Of J.E.B. Stuart
You've traveled here to see Laurel Hill Birthplace Of J.E.B. Stuart, but you could well be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has available:
- Spend a few hours practicing your swing at Cross Creek Country Club.
- Looking for some green space to have a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just soak up the sun? You ought to visit Veterans Memorial Park.
- Sip the acidic notes from this area at Old North State Winery and Brewery.
- A family outing to Mount Airy Museum of Regional History, a history museum, is always enjoyable and informative.
- Have a short break from your hectic schedule, and take in an entertaining movie at Earle Theatre.