Book a hotel near Lawrence Public Library, Lawrence
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lawrence Public Library
Lawrence Public Library Hotel & Travel Guide
Some people believe that the true spirit of a community is demonstrated through cultural traditions. Decide for yourself while visiting Lawrence Public Library.
If you do decide to check it out, your travels will bring you to Lawrence, 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
If you're just here to visit Lawrence Public Library, you'll probably want to take a room at the Holiday Inn Express Andover North-Lawrence. At 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the attraction.
You'll find some budget-friendly solutions within easy driving distance. Why not select from one of the Red Roof Inn Salem and the Park View Inn - Salem?
If a bite of some freshly baked pastries or a sip of coffee sound like the perfect accompaniment to an adventurous day, head to Dunkin' Donuts (123 Lawrence Street, Lawrence). Whenever it's a good time for a drink with friends, you're sure to enjoy the impressive selection of beer, wine and spirits available at California Grille (337 Essex Street, Lawrence).
Other Things to Do Near Lawrence Public LibraryYou've spent a while getting here, so surely Lawrence Public Library won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to have a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Enjoy beautiful scenery and soak up nature at Lawrence Heritage State Park.
- Methuen Memorial Music Hall is a site that you can spend some time at and get an understanding of its history.
- At Andover Country Club, you can chat with some of the swankier locals, and appreciate the private access to its well-maintained grounds.
- Penguin Park is a well-known park that's loved by locals and travelers alike. It's the perfect place to spend a refreshing afternoon.
- Walk among the charming flower beds and enchanting botanical displays at the local privately owned garden, The Stevens-Coolidge Place.
A journey by rail is a fantastic way to go to Lawrence Public Library. The closest station, Lawrence, is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.