Book a hotel near Lawrence Technological University, Detroit
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lawrence Technological University
Lawrence Technological University Hotel & Travel Guide
Delve into the history of the community at Lawrence Technological University, an unmissable attraction for history fanatics.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Detroit, as it's a special city to explore in its own right.
If you're traveling all the way to Lawrence Technological University, you should probably find a room that's nearby. You'll be able to find as many as 7 accommodation possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers). A lot of tourists have had good experiences at The Westin Southfield Detroit, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Express Southfield-Detroit, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Courtyard by Marriott Southfield, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, you will find the Candlewood Suites Detroit-Southfield, an affordable solution.
There is just one deluxe hotel in the surrounding area, so make sure you reserve a room at The Townsend Hotel, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Don't forget to stop by Einstein Bros. Bagels (Buell Management Bldg, 21000 West 10 Mile Road, Southfield) for a caffeine fix or something sweet after touring Lawrence Technological University. Whenever you're in the mood for a refreshing drink, you'll enjoy the great range of beers and wines at QDOBA Mexican Eats (25243 Evergreen Road Suite 101, Southfield).
Other Things to Do Near Lawrence Technological UniversityIf you have more time, be sure to investigate what else is available in the region:
- International Auto Components Headquarters stands out among the many other business destinations here.
- Be entertained by the talented actors who perform at Redford Theatre and appreciate all the hard work which goes into the productions.
- A fascinating tour of the musical exhibits at Gospel Music Hall of Fame and Museum is a popular activity with tourists and locals alike.
- Spend some time notching a few birdees at Rackham Golf Course.
- Browsing at Classic Book Shop is a great way to fit in with the locals.