Book a hotel near Le Labyrinthe, Durbuy
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Le Labyrinthe
Le Labyrinthe Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to Le Labyrinthe?
Durbuy, roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) from Saarbruecken, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Simple but comfortable rooms at fantastic rates. That's what you'll experience when you stay at one of the less expensive hotels in the vicinity. Why not consider the La Librairie and the Hotel a la Ferme?
You'll find a handful of high-end hotels within easy driving distance, perfect for when you're feeling like you need something extra. You should look into the Le Sanglier des Ardennes and Jean de Bohême.
Is your camera full but your stomach empty? You can follow the aroma of coffee 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and indulge in a hot beverage at Total (Route de Bomal 14, Barvaux). As night starts to settle in, you'll definitely start thinking about dinner. If you don't feel like straying too far, Gaspard / vins / trappistes / manger non-stop /restaurant (Haut-Commène 5, Barvaux sur Ourthe) makes for a great choice.
Other Things to Do Near Le LabyrintheYou'll be able to discover a wide range of other attractions after seeing Le Labyrinthe:
- Golf is a nice way to relax and get some exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, tee off at Golf Durbuy.
- Plan to see Tower, a significant feature of the local horizon as well as the area's history.
- Have a delicious snack and find a great gift for a loved one back home at Durbuy Christmas Market.
- If you'd like a breath of fresh air, explore Durbuy Adventures, a lovely recreational area.
- A family outing to Megalith Museum, a history museum, is sure to be both enjoyable and educational.
It's easy to catch the metro when you're going to Le Labyrinthe. The closest station, Barvaux, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away!