Book a Hotel Near Legoland Discovery Center, Atlanta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Legoland Discovery Center
Legoland Discovery Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Legoland Discovery Center with the family will be one of those special occasions that you're sure to remember forever.
It is one of the many attractions that makes Atlanta, the state capital, such a popular travel destination.
From time to time, it's nice to have less decisions to make, but when you're traveling you want options to choose from. You'll be pleased to know that there are 31 accommodations nearby. The St. Regis Atlanta is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not to your liking, the Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta and The Whitley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead are conveniently located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you want to spend more money on tourist attractions instead of a place to sleep, there are some lower-cost solutions here. Some examples are the Oakwood At Elle Of Buckhead and the AC Hotel Atlanta Buckhead at Phipps Plaza, which are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
When you want to enjoy the lap of luxury, you can choose from a range of top-end options nearby. Highly endorsed are the JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead and the W Atlanta Buckhead, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Experience some time out with a cup of coffee and enjoy a few delicious tidbits at The Café (3434 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta). The fact that it is 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) from Legoland Discovery Center means that it's easy to find after your sightseeing. Is your stomach still rumbling? Indulge in a more filling meal at New York Prime (3424 Peachtree Road Northeast #100, Atlanta), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Legoland Discovery CenterTake advantage of your vacation time by stopping by the region's other attractions after you're finished with Legoland Discovery Center:
- Phipps Plaza is an excellent retail destination, boasting a large range of stores and eateries.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Lenox Square, where you can purchase almost anything, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Buy tickets to a play at Buckhead Theatre and relax as you see the plot thicken!
- Note the colors of the artworks on show at Oglethorpe University Museum of Art.
- Learning more about the history of a region at Atlanta History Center will certainly help you become more invested in the land and its people during your trip.