You're certain to have a new experience with a trip to Leopard Rays Trench.
Once you're ready to set off, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in Bora Bora.
Cram more opportunities for adventure into your visit by reserving a room at the InterContinental Le Moana Resort Bora Bora and Hotel Maitai Polynesia, an easy walk from Leopard Rays Trench.
Even the most adventurous of travelers like a bit of extravagance. Have your turn and spend a night or two at one of the nearby first-rate establishments. The Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, while the Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort is also within walking distance, at just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
A favorite location for hungry sightseers, OTOAMANA (NUNUE 2 ,MATIRA) will cure your cravings. You'll find it just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Leopard Rays Trench.
Other Things to Do Near Leopard Rays Trench
Whether you're wanting to diverge from the main tourist route or explore the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Leopard Rays Trench:
- Nothing in this world is quite like the peace of mind you'll get from listening to the songs of the seabirds. Take some me time and simply enjoy watching the sun reflect on the waves at Matira Beach.
- If you'd like a clear view of the ocean, head to Matira Point. This promontory is especially nice to visit on a fine summer afternoon.
- There's truly nothing like the lovely serenity of dipping your toes into the water. Take some time out and savor the reflection of the sun on the glistening water at Sofitel Resort Beach.
- The Coral Gardens is the home of range of varied marine animal and plant species and can be discovered among the rocks.
- Escape all the noise and head to Nui Beach where you'll appreciate the steady crash of the waves.