- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Rowan Museum
- 18 min walk
- Cascade Sculpture
- 20 min walk
- Dr. Josephus Hall House
- 3 min drive
- Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salisbury is located in Salisbury. Dan Nicholas Park and High Rock Lake reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Tiger World and Fieldcrest Cannon Stadium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at CMC-NorthEast Stadium, or consider a night out at River Park at Cooleemee Falls.
- Rowan Museum - 18 min walk
- Cascade Sculpture - 20 min walk
- Dr. Josephus Hall House - 3 min drive
- McCanless Golf Course - 5 min drive
- North Carolina Transportation Museum - 8 min drive
- Salisbury Station - 17 min walk
- Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.) - 49 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salisbury
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Me and my girlfriend had a wonderful time the only bad thing I have to say is that the indoor pool was to cold. But other than that our stay was perfect in everyway.