You and your kids will gaze in wonder at all the different creatures at Leyendas Park.
You can find it in Lima, the buzzing national capital.
There's a great variety of 15 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Leyendas Park, but it's still a smart idea to book ahead. The Inkari Apart Hotel and the Sm Hotel And Business are great choices here, found 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The area's budget hotels offer a great standard of service while keeping their prices as affordable as possible. The Pucllana Hostel and the F1 Hostels Peru are recommended.
You don't have to be famous to stay at one of the high-end hotels that are a short drive away. You might want to check availability at the Royal Park Hotel and Hotel B.
Yearning for a coffee, a sweet treat or that special something to maintain your energy levels? Emoliente Rico is a warm and welcoming place to enjoy a bite to eat and it's close to Leyendas Park. Another much-loved establishment is Misky Mikuy, which offers diners an impressive range of dishes and a convenient location. After sunset, wander down the road to STOP Licoreria for a beer, wine or other relaxing drink.
Other Things to Do Near Leyendas Park
You've spent a while getting here, so we imagine Leyendas Park won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- Bag a bargain, run your errands or just browse the many stores waiting for you at Plaza San Miguel Mall.
- Going to Pontifical Catholic University of Peru will take you back to your more carefree days as a student and provide you with an opportunity to take in modern campus life.
- The historic buildings and grounds of Major National University of San Marcos are rather impressive, making it a popular spot among locals and tourists alike.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once said that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and explore Larco Herrera Museum during your vacation?
- The old buildings and structures of National University of San Marcos can inspire any history buff.