Where to stay in Liaoning: Best areas for travelers
- Dalian: This destination boasts some lovely natural attractions, such as Baiyushan Scenery Spot, LaoDong Park and Changxing Island. If you're visiting for a few days, be sure to explore Dalian Little Black Mountain, Lushun Laotie Mountain and Birds Island too. Popular places to stay nearby include the Oriental Spring Resort, the Dalian Royal Holiday Inn and the Hilton Dalian Golden Pebble Beach Resort.
- Shenyang: There's plenty to keep history fans on the go here, including Former Residence of Zhang Zuolin and Zhang Xueliang, Former Residence of Zhao Yidi and Former Residence of Zhang Xueliang. If you're itching to discover even more about this place's colorful past, add Shenyang Yong'an Bridge, Shenyang Soviet Red Army Memorial Monument and Soviet Red Army Monument to your travel itinerary. When you've had enough for the day, kick back and enjoy a relaxing night at the Jinjiang Inn Shenyang Taiyuan Street, the Conrad Shenyang or the Rich Gate Hotel.
- Dandong: If you're in need of a fix of nature, you'll find it here. Dandong has tons of beautiful natural attractions, from Yalu River Park to Fenghuang Mountain and Shuifeng Lake. After a big day out, relax at the Fengcheng Hotel, the Wanda Realm Dandong or the Sunny Resort Hotel - Dandong. You'll need your energy to visit other top sights such as Yalu River Wetland Reserve, Huangyi Mountain and Dalu Island.
- Yingkou: This happening place offers lots of things to keep you on the hop. Why not kick-start your break with an excursion to Shanhai Square? After that, Hongyun Electron Shopping Mall and Duntaishan Park will be ready and waiting for you. You can pick from a range of hotel options, including the Yingkou Holiday Blue Bay Serviced Apartment, the Holiday Inn Express Yingkou Onelong Plaza and the Manhattan Grand Hotel - Yingkou. After you settle in, head out and explore other wonderful attractions like Yingkou Xiongyue Wang'er Mountain, Gold Time Golf Club and Wanger Mountain of Xiongyue.
- Anshan: Do you like staying in the heart of the city but also want access to nature too? Some of the places you should stop by during your visit are Qianshan National Park and Mount Qian Shan. If you're yearning for more time around nature, don't miss Anshan Yufo Mountain, Goddess Peak, Anshan 219 Park and Anshan White Cloud Mountain either. All that exploring and dashing around will wear you out, so stay at someplace comfortable like the Royal Hotel, the Country Garden Phoenix Hotel Haicheng or the Country Garden Phoenix Hotel.
Search vacation packages deals in Liaoning's top destinations
Top Liaoning hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Liaoning
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Liaoning?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Liaoning?
Why should I book my Liaoning vacation bundle with Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Liaoning car rental if I combine it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Liaoning?
Which airport is best for Liaoning?
What is there to do in Liaoning?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.